Applications for this grant have now closed.
The Community Partnership Funding (CPF) grants assist organisations in Knox that:
- build community capacity and resilience
- require longer term operation to maximise community and client engagement
- may require a longer term funding commitment to support the recruitment and/or retention of qualified professional staff.
More information on this grants program is outlined in our Community Partnership Fund Procedure.
There are 2 funding streams:
- contested funding: available to locally-based organisations that meet the selection criteria
- non-contested funding: available to local volunteer organisations that meet the selection criteria.
More information on the application process and funding streams are detailed in the Community Partnership Funding guidelines.
Currently funded services
Services currently supported with funding from 2022 to 2026 include:
- financial counselling - EACH
- general counselling - EACH
- legal service and advocacy - Eastern Community Legal Centre, Boronia
- welfare support and emergency relief - Knox Infolink
- volunteer resource centre - Volunteer For Knox
- preservation and promotion of the history of Knox - Knox Historical Society
- Knox & District Toy Library
- volunteer-based emergency services - local SES and local fire brigades
- Knox Learning Alliance - The 5 neighbourhood houses in Knox.
Community group updates
We have regular updates for not-for-profit and volunteer-based community groups.
Contact us and we will come back to you.
Or call our Community Partnerships team on 9298 8000.