About the Plan
The Transport network is critical to the growth of Knox. It must adapt to changes such as:
- population growth
- an ageing population
- changing urban form
- facilitating access to goods and services.
With this as a base, the Plan responds with an integrated transport network.
Adopting the Plan
The Plan has six key objectives for the Transport Network.
- Social and Economic Inclusion – it's accessible to all people who wish to use it.
- Economic Prosperity – it enables efficient and effective access for people and goods.
- Environmental Sustainability – it reduces transport-related emissions and adapts to climate change.
- Integration of Transport and Land Use – it maximises access for the community while reducing the need for private cars.
- Efficiency, Coordination and Reliability – it optimises the efficiency and reliability of all modes of transport.
- Safety and Health and Wellbeing – it's safe and promotes transport that supports health and wellbeing.
The delivery of these is critical for Knox's transport growth.
Email email@example.com and we will get back to you.
Or call our Transport team on 9298 8000.