2023-24 Annual Budget
The 2023-24 Annual Budget was adopted by Council on Monday 26 June 2023.
The budget details how rates will be spent to maintain and deliver Council services and facilities in the 2023-24 financial year.
This year the budget includes:
- $115 million investment into services and facilities
- $76 million investment into capital works projects
Our budget invests a significant amount towards the things that you have told us are your priority:
- parks and reserves
- recreation and leisure facilities
- community facilities
- environment and sustainability
In addition, the budget supports a number of key initiatives from the third year of our Council Plan 2021-25 including:
- working towards net zero emissions by 2040
- trialling new and recycled materials in the construction of shared paths
- reducing food waste going to landfill
- transforming how we deliver our services to place the customer at the centre of everything we do
- supporting our local economy
In line with the state government's Fair Go Rates System, Council’s rates income can only be 3.50 per cent more than last financial year.
Download and view the 2023-33 Financial Plan and the 2021-25 Revenue and Rating Plan below.
Previous annual budgets
Download and view our previous annual budgets below.
Contact us and we will get back to you.
Or call our Customer Service team on 9298 8000.